Explore Our Most
Comprehensive & Accurate Interactive Property Search Tool
Featured PropertiesView Our Selected Listings Now
**Expect The Best!!**
Corporate Office: Director of REO Services
Office/ VM: 678-352-3349
Education and Experience
- Associate of Arts, Biology- Gloucester Co. College, N.J.
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Education, Stetson University, DeLand, Fl.
- Masters of Education, Education Administration, Stetson University, DeLand, Fl.
Affiliations and Accomplishments
- President`s Circle - Top 5% Nationally
- Prestigious Top 50 in Company 4 years in a row
- E-Certified - 1st Prudential Georgia Agent to utilize "Visual Tours" CD Presentations on ALL of my listings.
- CSN: Certified Skilled Negotiator
- ABR@ (Acredited Buyer's Reprsenative)
- Atlanta Board of Realtor's Phoenix Award Winner - 10 Years in Million Dollar Club
- Award Winning Service in Georgia since 1995 & California from 1986 thru 1994!
- *All State Soccer, Florida (Stetson): 1974 & 1975
- Tennis Pro - Coached #1 Jr. Female in Germany as well as numerous Movie Stars in Los Angeles
- Full Time Real Estate Agent Since 1986! From Celebrities, Pro Athletes, Investors to 1st time buyers.
- REO / Foreclosure Specialist
- "I am a full service real estate agent devoted to each clients specific needs!"
Community and Personal Activities
- Proud Supporter & Husband of a Breast Cancer Survivor, the Atlanta Two Day Breast Cancer Awareness Walk, and Participant of the Dragon Boat Atlanta Breast Cancer Awareness Team
- Proud Father of Two Active, Inquisitive and Delightful Children!
- Presently active ALTA Tennis team member (City Champs: AA1, AA3, A1, & A3)
- PTA Member
- Previous Head Coach Stetson Univ. Men's Division 1 Soccer
- "I wanted to take a minute to thank you for all your assistance and hard work in helping my client, Eddie Murray sell his home...your persistence, energy and tenacity were greatly appreciated ... Your knowledge of the market and your ability to understand our bottom line was essential in closing the deal." Lynn M. Watner, representative for Eddie Murray (Mr. Baltimore Oriole)